Passion is the start of any good business idea. That, and identifying a problem.
Unfortunately, the rigor of actually creating and sustaining a business can be the reason many of you feel less passionate about what you do every day.
Today, I want to talk to you about how to keep the passion alive in your business.
I have 11 strategies that you can act on right away.
In today’s episode you’ll hear:
– Why losing passion for what you do feels like death by a 100,000 paper cuts
– How to focus on your passion with the help of an assistant
– Why it’s OK to seek passion-fueling activities outside of your business
– How to couple the “boring with the bright” to get through mundane work
– Why falling in love with the problem, rather than a solution, can keep your passion lit
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If the answer is no, I’d love for you to subscribe. Diary of a Doer is full of stories of business, some behind the scenes, and freaking amazing guests.
If you’re feeling really generous, I’d love for you to give me a review over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps me out a ton!
Schedule a strategy call with me
Delegation Mastery mini-series:
Decide (what to delegate)
Document (your process)
Delegate (like a master)
Detach (empower your team)
Surviving Success: When Mastery Becomes Mundane with Kelsey Ramsden