I think most of us leaders are aware that we STRUGGLE to stay on track with our priorities.
There are many reasons for this. Sometimes, everything really is important!
Other times, we are bombarded with interruptions, or fall victim to context switching multiple times a day.
Not to mention, real-life happens!
In today’s episode you’ll hear:
– Why it’s hard to commit to your priorities as a leader
– How your EA can create support for you to crush your goals
– 7 practical strategies for staying on track with your priorities.
– How identifying priority beacons can guide your course
– And why taking action in the absence of clarity is often the best way forward.
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If the answer is no, I’d love for you to subscribe. Diary of a Doer is full of stories of business, some behind the scenes, and freaking amazing guests.
If you’re feeling really generous, I’d love for you to give me a review over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps me out a ton!
COURSE: The Momentum Method™
Season 2, Episode 31: How to Create a Culture of Accountability