As we come to the end of a year, it feels natural to start thinking about how we can change things for the better in the coming year.
It’s the typical time for taking stock of what worked in business and our personal lives, and I want to harness that energy and make sure we do something with these realizations.
Today I’m talking all about how we can make sure we are protected and supported by putting our guardrails in place – not sure what I mean? Listen in and thank me later!
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- What guardrails are and why you need them
- The importance of looking at your needs a whole, not just in business
- How our desire for control can actually leave us more vulnerable than ever
- How to assess where you are currently, and how to future proof your needs
- Simple ways you will never have never thought of to improve your day to day
Here are other resources and links I mention or feel you might enjoy:
- Momentum Headquarters
- A more in-depth view of Maslow’s needs here
- A meal delivery company, I love their local chef ethos
Stay connected to Diary of a Doer:
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If the answer is no, I’d love for you to subscribe. Diary of a Doer is full of stories of business, some behind-the-scenes, and freaking amazing guests.
If you’re feeling really generous, I’d love for you to give me a review on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review,” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second, and it helps me out a ton!
If you like this episode, you may be interested in: