As we nudge closer to the end of the year as leaders, our minds have already skipped to 2023 and all of the things we want to accomplish.
And I love this, I love planning, I love feeling ahead and I want to share with you today what I think is the best way to do it so that you actually follow through on the ideation AND you can get your team on board too
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- Why most goals you set won’t be met and how to solve that
- How to make your goals more meaningful
- The one question I want you to use so that you don’t burn out chasing your goals
- Why you need to stop confusing metrics, with goals
- The most painless way to plan your marketing activities for next year
Here are other resources I mention:
- How To Delegate More Effectively In Your Business
- FREE GUIDE: 50 Things to Outsource to an Executive Assistant
Stay connected to Diary of a Doer:
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If the answer is no, I’d love for you to subscribe. Diary of a Doer is full of stories of business, some behind-the-scenes, and freaking amazing guests.
If you’re feeling really generous, I’d love for you to give me a review on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second, and it helps me out a ton!
If you like this episode, you may be interested in:
Schedule a FREE strategy call!
Your Business Should Serve the Whole Person