Over the last decade, I’ve seen a lot.
I’ve worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs, from the start-up stay-at-home mom to corporate leaders who want to reach millions of people with their message.
I’ve found the same truth, no matter what the revenue was or the number of members on their team.
CEOs, Founders, Leaders – whatever their title was….
They were all tired. And if I were a gambling gal I’d bet my last dollar you are too
Today I’m talking all about how you can fix that.
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- Why you should be doing less, not more to get ahead
- The one thing you think you are, which you actually aren’t at all
- Some truth cards on what you can let go of
- How to assess where your time and energy is being drained
- What Ernest Hemingway has to do with your productivity (really)
Here are other resources and links I mention, or feel you might enjoy:
- Find the MOMENTUM METHOD course here
- Those of you with trust issues head over here https://priorityva.com/leaders-its-time-to-confront-your-trust-issues/
- Check this piece in Forbes for help with delegating https://www.forbes.com/sites/theyec/2022/11/01/delegation-is-like-flexing-a-new-muscle-you-have-to-practice/?sh=17b18abe2435
Stay connected to Diary of a Doer:
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If the answer is no, I’d love for you to subscribe. Diary of a Doer is full of stories of business, some behind the scenes,
If you’re feeling really generous, I’d love for you to give me a review on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review,” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second, and it helps me out a ton!
If you like this episode, you may be interested in:
Schedule a FREE strategy call!
Your Business Should Serve the Whole Person