You’ve got questions. I have answers.
Today, you’re going to learn the 5 questions I am asked the MOST about leadership, delegation, executive assistants, team building and strategy.
In short: shit you wanna know and stuff that we ALL need to get better at.
In today’s episode you’ll hear:
- How to learn to LEAD while building your business.
- How to stay focused on your strategic goals WHILE keeping up with trends and your customer’s needs.
- How to build a culture that makes people WANT to come work with you. (Bonus: we touch on how to ensure a new hire gels with your existing team!)
- My best tips for learning to delegate even though you’re a CONTROL freak.
- The truth about using a vetted service to hire an EA (and why you’d love it!)
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If the answer is no, I’d love for you to subscribe. Diary of a Doer is full of stories of business, some behind the scenes, and freaking amazing guests.
If you’re feeling really generous, I’d love for you to give me a review over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps me out a ton!
Hell Yes, Hell No and Doing What’s Right For You
How to Be A Strong Leader
Stop, Listen & Profit
Recommended Course: The Momentum Method