Onboarding is NOT a sexy topic but it is SO freaking important to the success of your business. When you neglect your onboarding process, you put your company at RISK for high turnover and employee churn.
If you can’t keep butts in the seats, it’s harder to scale. Work falls back onto your plate, which makes you feel STUCK, overwhelmed and — let’s be honest — a little sad.
In today’s episode you’ll hear:
- Why onboarding is “make-it-or-break it”
- How to prioritize what to give your new hire FIRST
- The DOWNFALL of leaders that happens between weeks 4-8 of onboarding
- The importance of lived and demonstrated VALUES to increase retention
- Tips for REDUCING uncertainty beyond the initial start-up phase
This episode also includes a special $100-off coupon of our signature Onboarding Success Kit!
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If the answer is no, I’d love for you to subscribe. Diary of a Doer is full of stories of business, some behind the scenes, and freaking amazing guests.
If you’re feeling really generous, I’d love for you to give me a review over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps me out a ton!
Episode 36 – Preparing For Your First (Or Next) Hire
Episode 56 – Setting Expectations with your Executive Virtual Assistant
$100-off Onboarding Success Kit (code given in episode)