My Talent Acquisition team interviews prospective executive assistants all day, every day. That means, they’ve seen it all.
Today, we’re pulling back the curtain to reveal the cooky and crazy we’ve seen during a Zoom interview, from taxidermied animals to naked men in mirrors (yes, really!).
Join us for a peek inside the mind of talent acquisition, so you can interview — and hire! — with confidence.
In today’s episode you’ll hear:
– Zoom interview BLUNDERS that can weaken your chance to land the job.
– The importance of having a DEDICATED workspace to present well while working from home (or a boat!)
– The importance for leaders to EXUDE their culture on the call.
– How interviewing with AUTHENTICITY can help you trust your GUT when you’re struggling to make a hiring decision.
– What to look for as a leader after HOURS of Zoom interviews to hire the RIGHT-FIT candidate.
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If the answer is no, I’d love for you to subscribe. Diary of a Doer is full of stories of business, some behind the scenes, and freaking amazing guests.
If you’re feeling really generous, I’d love for you to give me a review over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps me out a ton!