Brutal honesty can attract or repel people. It’s not for everybody…and that’s the point.
Today, I’m going to share how honesty and authenticity in job descriptions sets your company apart from a sea of resume-hungry companies.
It can also make you go viral (and yes, I have a story about that).
In today’s episode you’ll hear:
– Why business leaders are AFRAID to be authentic in their job descriptions
– The PITFALLS of using code words to describe company culture
– What inspired my change to show exactly who I am and what my company stands for
– The brutally HONEST job description I wrote
– The shockingly great results we’re seeing as a result
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If the answer is no, I’d love for you to subscribe. Diary of a Doer is full of stories of business, some behind the scenes, and freaking amazing guests.
If you’re feeling really generous, I’d love for you to give me a review over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps me out a ton!