We all have our bad days or WTF moments in business.
Rather than scream into a pillow in my home office or complain about it to my husband, Chris…
I’m going to rant about it on this podcast.
You heard that right.
Welcome to my very first RANT episode. I’ll keep this short and sweet but still packed with value about what NOT to do as a business owner — or human being.
In today’s episode you’ll hear:
– One of the WORST ways a client has disrespected my team’s time
– Why entitled behavior like this makes me CRAZY
– My STANDARD of a client when they sign with us
– Tips for how YOU can navigate a difficult client relationship
– The importance of HUMILITY in leadership, no matter who you are!
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If the answer is no, I’d love for you to subscribe. Diary of a Doer is full of stories of business, some behind the scenes, and freaking amazing guests.
If you’re feeling really generous, I’d love for you to give me a review over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps me out a ton!