Are you a business owner who has felt burned by an Executive Assistant or two? You’re not alone.
Maybe it was your fault for not being clear with expectations. Or, maybe your former EA ghosted you without warning.
Whatever the case, trying to hire after disappointment is hard. You worry about investing time, money and resources in someone who may not work out. It’s OK that you feel gun shy!
This episode is all about helping you avoid making the same mistakes with three simple strategies.
In today’s episode you’ll hear:
- Why it’s normal to grieve or MOURN the loss of an EA who burned you, or accepted a new opportunity
- Why investing the time, money and resources to hire again is WORTH IT even if you are afraid to fail again
- What you should REFLECT on in order to learn from past mistakes
- The importance of REFRAMING your mindset — and job description — to attract the Right Fit
- RESOURCES you need to improve your vetting process
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If the answer is no, I’d love for you to subscribe. Diary of a Doer is full of stories of business, some behind the scenes, and freaking amazing guests.
If you’re feeling really generous, I’d love for you to give me a review over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps me out a ton!