Desperation, or hunger to succeed without a backup plan, may be what determines your early success as an entrepreneur, but it can’t be your modus operandi.
Desperation functions like a stinky perfume most prospects can sense a mile away.
Today we are talking about how to show our power, not our desperation, as business owners.
I’ve got strategies and advice for you born from what I learned the hard way in growing my business.
In today’s episode you’ll hear:
– Why DESPERATION is a harmful modus operandi for leaders
– 11 tried-and-true strategies for tapping into your POWER as a leader
– The PITFALLS of settling for less than your worth
– Why delivering on what you PROMISE is just as important as your confidence
– How to PROTECT your time and energy so you don’t feel taken advantage of!
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If the answer is no, I’d love for you to subscribe. Diary of a Doer is full of stories of business, some behind the scenes, and freaking amazing guests.
If you’re feeling really generous, I’d love for you to give me a review over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps me out a ton!