In your role as an executive, you are CONSTANTLY bombarded with interruptions.
They make it hard to be productive, don’t they?
Rather than trying to multitask (which zaps your energy), I’m going to share practical strategies to manage your interruptions.
I’ll also share how an executive assistant can protect your time. This way, you can actually get some work done.
In today’s episode you’ll hear:
– The real reason multitasking DRAINS your energy.
– How a simple mindset shift can help you EMPOWER your team to respond on your behalf.
– The importance of updating your calendar in REAL-TIME.
– Why you need distraction-FREE time to do quality work.
– How to implement a two-strike rule, and other tips for STRUCTURING distracting activities.
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If the answer is no, I’d love for you to subscribe. Diary of a Doer is full of stories of business, some behind the scenes, and freaking amazing guests.
If you’re feeling really generous, I’d love for you to give me a review over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps me out a ton!
GUIDE: 10 Ways to Profitably Leverage an EA
SCHEDULE A STRATEGY CALL: PriorityMATCH Services
How to Empower Your Virtual Assistant
Use the ‘2 Strike Rule’ to Improve Digital Communication