I love working with perfectionists because they will do what it takes to get the job done well. But perfectionism in yourself or your team is a blessing and a curse.
There is such a thing as wanting something done too perfectly, to the detriment of actually getting shit done.
We’re talking about how to handle perfectionism in yourself and your team today.
In today’s episode you’ll hear:
– The problems of perfectionism and why it STALLS your momentum as a leader and a team member
– How to communicate HIGH, but human standards for your team
– Tips for staying ACCOUNTABLE to high-value tasks (vs. low-value tasks)
– Why sometimes, done is really better than perfect
– How to encourage, equip and empower your team to own their role so they can deliver to your standard
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If the answer is no, I’d love for you to subscribe. Diary of a Doer is full of stories of business, some behind the scenes, and freaking amazing guests.
If you’re feeling really generous, I’d love for you to give me a review over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps me out a ton!