I think vulnerability brings people together in beautiful ways, but when you lead a team, it’s scary to show that side of yourself. You may wonder if your team will still respect your authority and see you as a confident, decisive person.
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- Why historically being “the strong one” prevents your vulnerability in leadership
- How vulnerability with others shines a light on your own insecurities – and why it might be hard to face those
- How to handle the fear of people’s perceptions of you
- How to be vulnerable — with boundaries
Here are other resources I mention:
- TED Talk – “The Power of Vulnerability,” Brené Brown
- FREE: 50 Things To Outsource to an EA
Stay connected to Diary of a Doer:
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If the answer is no, I’d love for you to subscribe. Diary of a Doer is full of stories of business, some behind-the-scenes, and freaking amazing guests.
If you’re feeling really generous, I’d love for you to give me a review on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps me out a ton!
If you like this episode, you may be interested in:
- 3 Ways to Change Your Money Mindset & Become A Better Leader (Season 3, Episode 14)
- Dear Inner Control Freak (Season 3, Episode 18)
- Imposter Syndrome: The Accidental Entrepreneur (Season 2, Episode 15)
- Schedule a FREE strategy call!
- A Leader’s New Hire Checklist
- Connect with Priority VA
- Follow me at @Trivinia