Every entrepreneur can benefit from a Virtual Assistant (VA). Perhaps you aren’t ready to get support just yet. But when you take the practical steps I share in this episode, you will be ready sooner than you think.
In this episode, I share some of the common mistakes business owners make when building teams or looking for support and some ways to avoid them. Taking your time to prepare your business for a VA is going to pay off in the long run, I promise.
In this episode, you’ll also hear about:
- SOPs help make delegation possible
- Videos are helpful to the documentation process
- Getting clear on what you want to outsource
- Asking, “Do I have to do this?”
- Strategies we use at Priority VA for selecting the right team members
So, what would you offload to a Virtual Assistant? Do you have any idea? To help you get started, I’ve created a list of 50 Things that are easy for you to outsource → trivinia.com/50things