Customer churn is a concern for everyone in the business world. Acquiring new business is more difficult and time-consuming than keeping current customers happy. Listen to this episode as I talk about customer experience and what you can do to retain and delight those folks who pay for your product or service.
In this episode, you’ll hear my hot takes on:
- Customer experience: the customer’s perception of how your company treats them, and the emotions that they feel when they interact with your product or service.
- Customer service: the assistance or advice from a company to a person who uses the product or service.
- Statistics in a report by Super Office on customer experience and strategy.
- How negative customer experiences can send your reputation into a tailspin.
- Snippets from Brian Solis’s book: What’s the Future of Business?
- How to combat customer churn with advice from Joey Coleman
- Using automation the right way for your company.
- Walking your customer through each stage of customer experience and managing expectations – yours and theirs.
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If the answer is no, I’d love for you to subscribe. Diary of a Doer is full of stories of business, some behind the scenes, and freaking amazing guests.
If you’re feeling realllly generous, I’d love for you to give me a review over on iTunes. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps me out a ton!