We’re kicking 2023 off with some self reflection and strategy planning.
In today’s episode, we discuss:
The steps to create your play-by-play in your business:
- Before you even start, make a commitment to yourself.
- Get real with yourself
- Look closely at the obstacles you’re facing
- Take full responsibility for your progress.
- Surround yourself with the right kind of support
- Clarify your new plan of attack.
- Get started!
Here are other resources and links I mention, or feel you might enjoy:
Stay connected to Diary of a Doer:
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If the answer is no, I’d love for you to subscribe. Diary of a Doer is full of stories of business, some behind the scenes, and freaking amazing guests.
If you’re feeling really generous, I’d love for you to give me a review on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps me out a ton!
If you like this episode, you may be interested in: