Nearly 4.3 million workers have voluntarily quit their jobs in search of better opportunities, whether that’s at home with their kids or with an employer who offers better work-life balance.
Economists have dubbed this mass exodus as The Great Resignation. With so many people out of the workforce, employers are struggling to attract applicants for open positions.
Many Leaders like you feel afraid to hire. Candidates have greater expectations for flexibility. Leaders feel like they have to compromise on their reasonable work standards.
In today’s episode you’ll hear:
- Why hiring is HARD, but worth it, even during economically trying times
- Why you should fear STAGNATION and delaying hiring
- How to prepare for your first or NEXT hire when the stakes are high
- How to avoid making a DESPERATE hiring decision
- What to consider as a LEADER when the eyes are on you!
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If the answer is no, I’d love for you to subscribe. Diary of a Doer is full of stories of business, some behind the scenes, and freaking amazing guests.
If you’re feeling really generous, I’d love for you to give me a review over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps me out a ton!
FREE DOWNLOAD: 7 Signs You’re Managing Your Calendar All Wrong
Schedule a strategy call with me!