In today’s episode, I want to debunk the myth that you have to be worthy of an Executive Assistant. I hear this excuse all the time from leaders of all levels — they think they are UNWORTHY — and it makes me nuts!
We should NOT be making business decisions based on our perceived “worthiness.”
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- Why so many Leaders think they are “unworthy” of an Executive Assistant
- The impact of emotion, social bias, and social influence on our purchasing decisions
- The truth about why an EA is NOT a selfish hire — despite what your fears tell you
- How hiring an EA creates the capacity for you to thrive in your role as a Leader
Here are other resources I mention:
- 90% of purchasing decisions are made subconsciously
- Study: You are the average of the 5 people you surround yourself with (and more)
Stay connected to Diary of a Doer:
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If the answer is no, I’d love for you to subscribe. Diary of a Doer is full of stories of business, some behind the scenes, and freaking amazing guests.
If you’re feeling really generous, I’d love for you to give me a review over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps me out a ton!
If you like this episode, you may be interested in:
FREE: 50 Things To Outsource to an EA
Why Business is Personal (And That’s OK) (Season 3, Episode 31)
Ways to Change Your Money Mindset & Become A Better Leader (Season 3, Episode 14)
Building A Better Team Starts With Knowing Thy Self (Season 3, Episode 9)
The Story of Rebuilding My Entire Team (Season 3, Episode 12)
Schedule a FREE strategy call!
A Leader’s New Hire Checklist
Connect with Priority VA
Follow me at @Trivinia