I’m not going to sugarcoat it for you, business is personal. In my opinion… that’s a good thing. In this week’s podcast, I’m going to explain why and how embracing the personal side of business will help you succeed and develop stronger relationships with your team and your clients.
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- The origin stories that make your business a deeply personal endeavor
- Why sharing your story gives your team and clients something to connect with
- How believing business is personal shapes your leadership and team building
- Where to draw boundaries and identify if something is truly a personal problem or a business problem
Here are other resources I mention:
- Fitness Trainer Jonathan Goodman
- The Art of Communicating with Employees
- Marcus Lemonis: The idea that business isn’t personal is ‘total BS’
- Do You Have the Right People in the Right Seats?
- GWC™ – The Difference Between “Capacity” & “Get It”
Stay connected to Diary of a Doer:
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If the answer is no, I’d love for you to subscribe. Diary of a Doer is full of stories of business, some behind the scenes, and freaking amazing guests.
If you’re feeling really generous, I’d love for you to give me a review over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps me out a ton!
If you like this episode, you may be interested in:
Practical Guidance for Building a Remote Team (Season 3, Episode 10)
Throwback Series – If I Could Start Over, I Would… (Season 3, Episode 19)
The Story of Rebuilding My Entire Team (Season 3, Episode 12)
Schedule a FREE strategy call!
A Leader’s New Hire Checklist
Connect with Priority VA
Follow me at @Trivinia